mandag 30. august 2010

Hi everyone, and welcome to my creative journal!

When I think back to what made me interested in 3D, and what trigged me to start on Noroff, the reason is pretty much that I have always been interested in art, architecture, film and so on. For a long time I wanted to work with digital art, and when I heard that Noroff had this courses the choice wasn`t that hard.
Before I started at this school I hadn`t done anything in 3D, but I finished my education as a carpenter, so i got a little strength in architecture an that kind of things.
After my first year at Noroff we went through a lot of different aspects of 3D, so you kind of get your specialties at different areas. My favorite area is for sure sculpting and modeling, but i also want to learn to do special effects and that kind of things.
In the future i see my self in the film/commercial industry working my way up.











My plan for this year is to specialize sculpting/modeling and special effects. When I`m not at school my interests are gaming, movies, snowboarding, building stuff, or just hang out.
My favorite movies are Flåklypa, Inception,  Avatar, Snatch just to mention a few.
Games I like: Halo series, Assassins creed, Skate series.









Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar